- Makins does not sell, rent or distribute private information collected.
- We collect private information for the purpose of fulfilling orders.
- Information you provide about yourself like your name, billing address, shipping address, email, phone number and payment information.
- Information about how you use our website, your account, our platform, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, and details about how you browse through our website and platform. Some of this information is collected by using ‘cookies’ or similar technologies directly from your device. To access more information please refer to: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy/customers
- We share this information with the online platform Shopify, which powers the Makins site.
- When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
California Consumer Protection Act
- Please refer to our California Consumer Protection page for more information regarding this privacy act and opting out.
- Must be a resident and browsing from California for this Act to apply.